Sunday, April 18, 2010

Catching Up

Tonight I am trying to catch up on things that have fallen by the wayside. My dear cousin reminded me that I needed to write something on my blog. So here it is.
My writing journey is a very scenic one. I've been reading, listening, asking, writing, erasing, writing, finding, comparing, illustrating, painting, cleaning, writing, changing, learning, revamping, relaxing, etc. And I've been told that -ing words are very much the no-no, but that's what I've been doing, and the scenery is great!! Oh, I've also been posing for the headshot for those wonderful one-sheets that everyone will be scrambling (-ing again), to complete before the conference in September, which, by the way, will be here before you know it! If you are working (-ing), on it, then I would strongly suggest starting (-ing), on it now and having(-ing), your critique partners to look over it. Look up some examples on Google. What you put into something is exactly what you will get out of it. So make it your best.
I'm really excited about the ACFW conference. Last year was my first time to go. I had never flown on a plane, and I had never been that far away from home. It was a segment in the journey that God is taking me on. I'm looking forward to the next big segment, or small. Let's face it, they are all important. God has a plan..........more on that later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping (-ing) lol.... for the best for you! Love You!
    -- Traci

    ReplyDelete